1. Analyze and interpret business requirements to technical specifications from a business stance to determine how the user will utilize the system.
2. Analyze existing applications systems and programming logic problems and where necessary, revise the logic and procedures.
3. Design and write programs in accordance with client specifications.Candidate Profile
1. Strong knowledge of RPGLE, SQLRPGLE, free format RPGLE, ILE, Strong SQL knowledge, DB2/400 and CL400
2. ALDON or any other Change Management tool.
3. Good analytical, problem solving skill.
4. Strong oral and written communications capabilities for customer interaction.
5. Self-driven to work individually.
6. SDLC Process
7. Good knowledge of Futures & Options operational and banking domain.
8. Good knowledge of SunGard/ GMI processing system is added advantage for the candidate.”
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category : Software Developer
Role : Software Developer
Keyskills : Aldon, ILE, RPGLE, CL400, Db2, AS400, SQL, AS400 Developer, GMI processing system, SQLRPGLE, Change Management