|Associate – Assurant – (178230)Walk-in details:Interview Date& Time: 7th to 11th Sep 2015 ; 03.00P.M to 05.00P.MVenue: “IGATE Global Solutions Limited”. II Floor, 139-140 Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ), Block-B, Sector-82 Noida-UP-201305”
Contact Person – Ankit Sharma
Interested candidates can walk-in for interviews with below mentioned documents.
Resume, Government recognized Photo Id proof, Last 3 months pay slip, Salary annexure, Appointment letter, Relieving letter (if applicable).
Desired candidate profile:
- Mentor and coach the underwriters to develop their underwriting knowledge and decision-making skills.
- Evaluate the fully underwritten health and life applications, approving or rejecting applications ensuring compliance with underwriting guidelines and specific state requirements.
- Maintains working knowledge of product underwriting guidelines and procedures,
- Keep abreast of compliance guidelines and state specific regulations.
- Respond to declination/appeal inquiries using established procedures.
- Completes risk referrals, providing approval and/or feedback, and documenting quality assurance results
- Should be able to review prescription, lab reports.
- Would be excellent if can review X-Ray or ECG/EKG reports.
- Refer all counter-offs or medical declines to the Chief Underwriter for review.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and comprehension skills in English
- Willing to Work in Night/ Rotational Shifts
Qualifications : Any Graduate
Primary Location: Noida SEZ – Unitech Unitech, Plot # 20 & 21 11th & 12th Floor Sector 135 Noida
Minimum Experience: 1 Year
Contact Name – External: Ankit Kumar Sharma
Contact Email – External: firstname.lastname@example.org