FIS solution has the strength you need for profitability today, and the power to help you manage whatever comes next. First in financial technology, FIS is ranked 425 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index. FIS has also been named the number one overall financial technology provider in the annual FinTech 100 rankings. FIS' proven solutions serve many markets, including: AutoSuite - the most comprehensive suite of pre-integrated core systems and services available from a single partner that are focused on the automotive finance industry. Card Services - comprehensive, customized and flexible solutions and services for credit, debit and merchant card processing. Check Services - complete check management programs and solutions for collecting outstanding check debt. Commercial Lending - an enterprise-wide, integrated technology solution that supports the entire commercial lending process. Community Banking - core processing, eBanking, check imaging and business intelligence tools to optimize efficiencies, mitigate risks, maximize revenues and strengthen customer relationships. Credit Unions - solutions to address end-to-end business requirements and meet the needs of customers. ePayments - electronic banking solutions to generate additional revenue, increase/retain market share and decrease operating expenses. Loan Syndication and Trading - integrated functional modules that support the lending process from deal building through servicing and trading. Midtier and Large Banking - flexible channel, integration and core solutions to meet every banking need from originations to servicing. Technology Support - technology solutions and services to meet all your business needs. Wealth Management - tools and services to strengthen relationships with investors and grow business.
Do-Key Responsibility/Accountability Display
1. Code the assigned module(s) based on the technical design and coding standards so as to deliver error free output.
2. Define unit test cases based on the technical design/functional design in a way that is comprehensive and verifies accuracy of developed features. Execute the unit test cases defined so as to ensure error free execution in both the desktop and by deploying it in the development environment.
3. Perform documentation of the code changes and unit test result using SDF framework so as to maintain an audit trail of the changes.
4. Provide clarifications to the quality control team on the requirements and modifications done so as to facilitate their testing.
5. Provide inputs to the documentation team and review the changes in the user manuals for accuracy.
6. Perform production support activities by providing issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLA, depending on the severity of the issue.
7. Performs thorough and comprehensive peer reviews on the output of other team members in a way that identifies to the maximum extent possible issues/errors in the output. Participate in code walkthroughs to the internal stakeholders.
8. Participate in design discussions for acquiring better understanding of the product and domain. Prepare detailed design in accordance with requirements and platform specifications.
9. Participate in requirements collation, clarification and analysis in order to evaluate impact and effort estimate and translate into a design document.
10. Review the deliverables of junior team members ; help new team members to settle into the team
Deliver- Key Output/Results from the role
1. Consistent achievement of deliverables.
2. Managing scope
3 Meeting SLA’s
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Software Developer
Role: Software Developer
Keyskills: zeeke, Panvelt, SAR, JCL