We collect your information when you use NaukriPakki in order to connect you with employers or job seekers. NaukriPakki collects your contact information, resume, profile information, demographic information, information about your computer or mobile device. Information collected will be used to improve the sites and applications. Information may be used to contact you about the updates at NaukriPakki, for conducting surveys and for important security updates. Your information in public areas of NaukriPakki may be accessed, used or stored by others around the world. We aim to give your information a safe and secure environment by trying to limit access to our database to genuine and legitimate users only but cannot guarantee that false parties will not gain access. Information would only be shared with third party with your consent. NaukriPakki gives you access, review, correct, update or delete your resume or profile whenever you sign in to your account. By registering at NaukriPakki.com you authorize MVM business services to use your information for promotion and marketing purposes of third parties as well.
Terms and conditions
NaukriPakki allows only the individuals seeking employment and or career information and the employers seeking employees to access the job postings and the resume database. NaukriPakki also provides access to profiles for permitted professional and personal networking purposes. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be responsible for all uses of your NaukriPakki site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify NaukriPakki of any unauthorized use of your account, Profile, or passwords.
The subscriber/Recruiter shall give an undertaking to HTML that the jobs sought to be filled through NaukriPakki.in are in existence, genuine and the subscriber has the authority to recruit /advertise for such vacancies. Also the subscriber undertakes that the database will be used to contact candidates for jobs only.
- The subscriber/Recruiter must give an undertaking to HTML that there will be no fee charged from any person who is contacted through CDA for processing of such person
- The information on NaukriPakki is for use by its subscribers alone and does not authorize the subscriber to download and use the data for commercial purposes. In case anyone is found to be in violation of this then HTML at its discretion may suspend its service/subscription and also may take such action as it may be advised
- The subscriber shall not use /circulate /forward a person’s resume hosted on the NaukriPakki Network /Resumes to his /her current employer as mentioned by the person in his /her resume.
Terms for employers
Employers shall be solely responsible for their postings on NaukriPakki. NaukriPakkiis not to be considered to be an employer with respect to Your use of any NaukriPakkisite and NaukriPakkishall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any NaukriPakkisite.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your employer account or Your employer account is terminated, all Your account information from NaukriPakki, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from NaukriPakki‘s databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through NaukriPakki’s web servers.
In order to protect our NaukriPakkiusers from commercial advertising or solicitation, NaukriPakkireserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which NaukriPakkideems appropriate in its sole discretion. You shall use the NaukriPakkiNetworking and Profiles in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Terms for job seekers
When You register with any NaukriPakkiSite, You will be asked to create an account and provide NaukriPakkiwith certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (Your “Information”).
Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed and you may not include in these fields any telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other means of contacting You, other than Your last name and URLs.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the NaukriPakkiSites.
NaukriPakkireserves the right to offer third party services and products to You based on the preferences that You identify in Your registration and at any time thereafter or you have agreed to receive, such offers may be made by NaukriPakkior by third parties.
You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your NaukriPakkiaccount or Your NaukriPakkiaccount is terminated, all Your account information from NaukriPakki, including resumes, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from NaukriPakki‘s databases and will be removed from any public area of the NaukriPakkiSites. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through NaukriPakki‘s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
NaukriPakkireserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity.
Use of services
The job posting, resume database (“NaukriPakkiResume Database”) and other features of the NaukriPakkiSites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. In addition, NaukriPakkiNetworking and Profiles may be used by individuals for permitted professional and personal networking purposes. Your use of the NaukriPakkiServices is also subject to any other contracts You may have with NaukriPakki. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with NaukriPakki, the terms of your contract will prevail. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish or display on a NaukriPakkiSite.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Your NaukriPakkiSite registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify NaukriPakkiof any unauthorized use of Your account, Profile, or passwords.
Minors i.e. under 18 years of age shall not register as a user of NaukriPakki.in and shall not transact on or use the website but if they wish to do so it should be made by theirparent or a legal guardian on the website.In case it comes to notice that a minor is accessing the website, NaukriPakki reserves the right to terminate minor’s membership or may refuse to provide them the access to NaukriPakki. NaukriPakki.in shall be available only to those who can form legal binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Those who are “incompetent to contract” would not be eligible to use NaukriPakki.in.
- Your password is the key to your account. You shall be solely responsible for all the activities happening under your username and you shall be solely responsible for keeping your password secure. Do not disclose your password to anyone. If you share your password or your personal information with others, you shall be solely responsible for all actions taken under your username and you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. Business Transaction
- In the event HTML goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. Where your information is transferred you will be notified via email/prominent notice on our website for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information. Security
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter your personal information we treat the data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect the information provided by you against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect all the information provided by you, we cannot guarantee its absolute security nor can we guarantee that third parties shall not unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and that other users may abuse or misuse the information that you provide. Therefore, although we work hard to protect your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
For any query you may contact us online firstname.lastname@example.org